This is Achyut Pest Pros Pvt Ltd Cure It Pest and Agro Chemicals privacy statement. Both the personal information you may disclose to us and the personal information we may hold about you are covered by this Policy. You are presumed to have accepted all of the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy if you give us your personal information or access, use, or view the relevant website or any of its services, features, or contents (including transferring, caching, or storing of any such personal data). Please stop using the relevant website(s) and/or service(s) if you disagree, and DO NOT give us any personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
The personal information we may gather from you when you use our website, any service we offer, or when you communicate with us includes:- Data collected directly from you: You can communicate with us in person when you meet our staff or reps in person, over the phone, via email, or through this website. The information gathered might comprise, but is not restricted to:
• Your name and last name, billing and/or delivery address, date of birth, email address, and, optionally, phone number are all examples of your contact information. Your email address and (optionally) phone number are required so that we may get in touch with you if we need to ask you a question or provide you with information about your order or the service we are providing or will be providing for you.
• Other information needed to process your order or deliver the service, including billing and/or delivery addresses, banking information, credit card information, information about the goods you ordered or the service we are providing to you.
• Your preferences and interests will be saved in any online profiles or accounts you have made (please see below for further information concerning the profiles).
• The specifics of your encounter and your history of contacts, if you have contacted customer support.
Data collected by automated means:
Our website, mobile applications, and web-based applications may employ a variety of technologies to improve their usability, efficiency, and security. These technologies may enable us or third parties working on our behalf to automatically collect data. Although it is uncommon, this information might contain a user's personal information. These technologies, as examples, include:
Click-stream data: When you visit one of our websites, information is automatically gathered and stored by us, or by third parties acting on our behalf, from your browser and sent to our server. Particular examples of this data include the following:
- The IP address of the visitor
- the visit's date and time.
- the URL of referral (the site from which the visitor has come)
- the website pages that were seen.
- details about the browser that was used (browser type and version, operating system, etc).
Web Analytics: The phrase "web analytics" refers to a technique for gathering and analysing visitor behaviour on websites and (mobile) applications. This includes analysing traffic patterns to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in, or to find out how often specific areas of a website or (mobile) application are visited. We generally employ click-stream data and the various methods mentioned above for these objectives. Google Analytics and/or other carefully chosen companies perform web analytics. In the paragraph that follows, number 7, you can read more about how Google Analytics handles the processing of web analytics data.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
• Your personal information won't be sold to outside parties.
• Only when you have given us permission and under the specific circumstances outlined in this Policy will we disclose your personal information to other parties. We will only share your personal information with our strategic partners, commercial partners, and affiliates if you have authorised us to do so.
• We may disclose and share your personal information within our company in order to deliver the goods and services you have ordered.
• Additionally, in order to comply with legal duties or business standards, we may potentially release your personal information to third parties. This includes disclosing information to governmental, tax, legal, regulatory, and regulatory authorities.
• You might be able to share your personal information with other users of our website or other third parties using the functions on our website. You are accountable for your decision(s) and are assumed to have given approval for any sharing of your personal information in the way the website specifies.
We take the opportunity to take security measures to secure the information you have submitted from misuse or unintentional access, use, or disclosure. However, we are not liable for any unauthorised or unintended access, use, or disclosure that occurs due to circumstances outside of our control.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may occasionally be changed by us. Our website will make the revised Policy available.